Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please browse through our Frequently Asked Questions.
If your question is not answered, feel free to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What choice do I have in training collars?
- Why should I feed premium dog food?
- How do I find a good obedience instructor?
- I'm scared of the aggressive behavior my dogs show to each other in my multi-pet household.
- I want a working dog, are German Shepherds reliable?
- Is obedience class really necessary? I have a good dog.
- My dog that I've had for years is suddenly showing signs of aggression. What should I do?
- Why should I adopt a Senior Dog?
- When should I start training my dog?
- Why won't you take my dog? He's only 7 and we've had him since he was a puppy. He's a great dog!
- My pets aren't altered. Why can't I adopt from you?
- Why don't you take German Shepherds that have bitten?
- What is the goal of the Central Illinois German Shepherd Dog Rescue?
- I can't keep my dog anymore. Will you take him?
- Where do the German Shepherds at your rescue come from?
- Why do you only take German Shepherds from animal welfare organizations?
- How much is your adoption fee and what is the money used for?
- Why pay $275-$325 when I can get a free dog in the paper or adopt from a pound for $40 - $75?
- What if I really want a puppy?
- What constitutes a good breeder?
- Should I breed my dog?